Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by cassieandnicolesmom:
    What movie did you see? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">"One Night With The King". It was OUTSTANDING, SUPERB, MAGNIFICENT....one of the greatest movies I have ever seen. It will most definately be in my household when it comes out on DVD! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

....er...uh.....
    I take it you are still pregnant Cassieandnicolesmom......?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think everyone should feel like they can take a doll ANYWHERE. I learned a long time ago that no one really cares what you do (as long as it's not destructive/dangerous/etc and a doll - usually - is not that!) [img]wink.gif[/img] Also, the more confident you are, the less people will question what you're doing. Seriously. [img]wink.gif[/img] I haven't taken my dolls to a lot of places (that is, since I've been an adult), but I did take them out to the beach and through the airport. I hope to take one of them around Montreal sometime, too.

Besides, and no offense to dog lovers, but I think taking one of those tiny little pet dogs around to coffee shops and stores is a lot stranger than taking a doll with you. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

ec88f1e0

- Yes - I really did wheel the suitcase around like that!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by prasnlrd:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by cassieandnicolesmom:
    What movie did you see? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">"One Night With The King". It was OUTSTANDING, SUPERB, MAGNIFICENT....one of the greatest movies I have ever seen. It will most definately be in my household when it comes out on DVD! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

....er...uh.....
    I take it you are still pregnant Cassieandnicolesmom......?
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes!!!! I still am!!!! I didn't think I would be still. I just had a feeling she would be early. My last appt. was Thursday and the Dr. said I am maybe one cenimeter dialated, but the baby was still way up there. He has a funny feeling that she may have switched around and is breech again. I go in again next Wed. and if she is still way up there,he is going to order a scan to see if she is breech. That is if I don't go in before then!
    I want to have this baby before Halloween!!!!! I have a costume for the baby, LOL!!!!!
    I hope I don't go over. [img]eek.gif[/img]
    I am glad you enjoyed your movie, I haven't heard of that one, I will have to check it out on dvd. [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 14, 2006 12:29 PM: Message edited by: cassieandnicolesmom ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Amanda! I agree with you 100% about the pet dog comment and I just loved your picture of #25 in the lugggae bag at the airport! BRAVO!!! You are a definite asset to "AG Dolldom"!!!!

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I took the SAT (again) today and Mini Josefina went with me in my purse. She did the first time in June, too. It was good knowing she was there, but not having to take her out of the purse. I do this a lot, especially with Mini Josefina since she was my first and favorite mini.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234