Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    DH, DD, and I are going out to the movies tonight. I wanted to take a morsel. They had a "fit". Does anyone take a doll/their dollies with them to the movies?

DD and DH said I am too old to go out with a doll. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] If a I took a doll they said that they would not go.

GEESH...so I have to be a closet AG Lover, huh?.....BOOOOOOOOOO [img]mad.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smuggle Rianna in a big purse!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

See I am lucky my girls are young enough that I can get them to take a doll or two along with them. Cassie usually has one sit in her lap and I have one snuggle with me too!!!!
    [img]smile.gif[/img]
    I would take like the AG tote if you have one and have the doll laying down if possible, so you don't embarass DD and DH and then take her out once the movie starts. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Inactive Member Samantha_Nellie_Felicity's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got it! Take Bossy Amanda! She'll show them you're not too old to take a doll out!

OllyMolly [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

horselvr2

Why don't you tell your DD to carry her, and then when you are in the movie, (and it is dark) you can take her! Just a thought...
    ETA: I just relized cassieandnicholesmom just said basically the same thing...

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 13, 2006 09:27 PM: Message edited by: pockadotgirl ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would just go and leave the doll at home. You can have a special pajama party movie night another night with all the dolls at home.

Inactive Member QueenNellieElizabeth's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would go with the smuggling idea!!! Most people dont care if you have a doll, they would probably just think that it was your daughters and you where just holding it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Gosh, now I know what I am in for with my girls!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Welcome to closet collecting, Sheila! I admit that I am one...

However, if I want to take a doll somewhere, I slip a mini doll in my purse. Might be a good idea for you, especially since I know you have all of the minis.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OK, I have to admit, that I took a doll to the movies! And the ONLY time was when Traveling Ann (Ruthie) was here! and I had Ana (Henna1) with me. I took Hermione and Ann(Ruthie) to see Harry Potter 4. I took them in a tote bag. NO, we did not buy them popcorn. They did get their own seat and that was it.

The other only times I gone to a theater with a dollie were, 1) Phantom of the Opera, and that was not planned. Rache(Grapedy1982) and I went to AGP, and were supposed to go back to the hotel, dress and go to see Phantom. Well, it began to rain so hard, we had no choice to put the dolls in plastic bags (FOR THEIR SAFETY PRASNLRD!) and take them with us to see Phantom. We did not dress either... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Then I went with Ana and her daughter Erika to see The Christmas Show at Radio City, but we were coming from AGP.. and most of the audience had AGs with them! So we blended right in! And it did help to have a nine yr old with you! ha!

Last, I took Jess with me to the AGP Revue show when Brigitte(Miki) and Kamilla came to visit. Jess sat on my lap, happy as can be! hehe!

Will I take one to the movies or theater? ehh.. maybe not. And if you READ the above, I did take dolls with me when there were other HB members with me.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I do watch occationaly a movie with a doll. In my living room! lol!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast