Thread: Mattel shoes for PM dolls

thepidget

Question

Hi all,

I hope you're all well. I have a question for those of you who own PM dolls but have Mattel outfits. Do Mattel shoes (like Samantha's high button boots) fit well on PM dolls?

I have Mattel saddle shoes for my Mattel Molly and they are an extremely tight fit. I can't imagine how these would fit on PM dolls, which may be slightly larger in proportion. I think I'm going to have to return these shoes, unfortunately. Since I'm interested in starting a PM collection, I'm just worried about Mattel's sizing with current shoes/clothes.

Thanks, everyone! Have a great weekend. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would ask customer service to send you another pair. I have a pair of Kit's shoes that fit fine and another pair that is supposed to be the same, but is too small to even get on. Other people have been having trouble with some of the current AGT shoes not fitting current dolls. If I were you, I would call and complain. [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img]

GreyMyst

My molly saddle shoes were bought recently and have the SAME problem, tight on the Mattels even. They DO go on the PM dolls, but not without warping and distorting the shoes.

I think it's a bad batch, but yes I would send them back.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just got the nicer black patent mary janes for my pre mattel Molly and they fit perfectly.