Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Over the summer, it has been VERY hot around my town, and josefina has gotten frizzy/frazzeled tips. Does anyone know how to fix this? I heard downy dunks worked for this, but I thought before that they were just for removing curls. Does anyone know how to remove this?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The Downy dunk does not remove curls from the dollies hair, and will do a good job with conditioning your Josefina's frizzy wig. What straightens the hair is the steaming that you do after the dunking! [img]wink.gif[/img]

What I have done with dry frizzy ends on my girls is first, wash the hair to make sure it is clean (I use Revlon wig shampoo, available at Sally beauty supply, or online). Next I do a Downy soak for several hours - even overnight. Next I rinse thoroughly to remove all the Downy, and soak for another hour or more in wig conditioner (again I use Revlon brand from Sally's or online), and do not rinse out the conditioner. After brushing out the dolls hair, I steam/set/air dry. If frizzies are still apparant, I will use a ceramic hair straightener set on its lowest setting making sure each strand is wet before staightening.

pleasantmonkey210

braid it into little braids! [img]confused.gif[/img] just a thought!