These are the ones I have:
Kit - says Kit 1934 American Girl on the back. Picture is blurry-ish, but it's cute. I don't see it peeling off anytime soon, and it's very sturdy. It's the most obvious AG one along with Sam/Nellie and Felicity/Elizabeth, to those teenagers in the club. Most people don't know what the bracelet is from until they see Kit or Sam/Nellie.
Sam/Nellie - the hook broke the minute I got it but otherwise it is cute. I didn't want to bother with a replacement. It says Samantha / Nellie on the "book" covers (back of the charm) with pretty detailing. Again the pictures are a little blurry but the Samantha one actually looks very nice. She is wearing an ivory-colored dress.
Club spinner charm - the one that came with the bracelet. This one really annoys me for some reason, as I can't see what the shape is supposed to be. If it hadn't come with the club package I wouldn't have gotten it.
Treasure chest - I really like this one. It is very fun to play with. My hook hasn't broken yet and it actually stays closed, which surprises me.
Marisol - I think the pink enamel was starting to wear off on the ballet slipper. My sister has this one, so I can't be sure.
Jess - Very cute palm tree, though I wish they had put something on the back of the palm tree/sun decal. The charm that says Jess/2006 has a little pink rhinestone on the 2006 side. I would get this one; I think it's my favorite so far just because of the bright colors.
Chicago - one star says Chicago, another one is this very cool red see-through plastic, and the other is a little tag that says AG Place. Once again I wish there was something on the back as there is on the Kit and Sam/Nellie ones.
Love - cute but simple. It has the AG Club logo engraved on the back (with no coloring so it's hard to see). It's kind of plain, so I waited on it, but the pink color is very pretty.
Edit: Forgot about the 2005 birthday one - it's a cake with bright blue and green icing. Says Happy Birthday on the bottom but you can barely read it. It's curved outward and AG Club is engraved on the back in black so you can read it. It's sparkly which I think is kind of cool.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 05, 2006 07:22 PM: Message edited by: Kit, Kat, and Friends ]</font>