Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That is so nice of you! There are so many kind and generous people on this board! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I did it! Bitty's Sunshine Beach set is on its way to Danielle, along with Bitty Puppy for her little brother Alex. After reading that her favorite color is pink, I was really tempted to order the My Big Day set, but in the end I figured it was too "birthday-ish," and Danielle's birthday isn't until January. Besides, I just love the way pudgy little babies--vinyl or not--look in swimsuits. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Annnnnd...the free shipping code 345028 is still working--I was able to have the items sent right to Danielle's P.O. Box. I just love saving money! [img]smile.gif[/img]

You guys are too kind. Let me assure you, my motivation to share AG with a sick child is purely selfish--it just makes me feel good. [img]redface.gif[/img] And...I guess I just figure that life has been very good to me, so I may as well spread some of the blessings around. Hope that wasn't too PollyAnna-ish! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12