Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've been in front of the computer too long today, so I'm not allowing myself to search for the answer.

I've noticed in the past 3 or so years there's been a new outfit for both Kit and Molly.

Molly
    - Aviator
    -route 66
    -Victory Garden
    -Dude Ranch
    -and I guess Swimsuit

Kit
    -Reds outfit
    -swimsuit

Do the other dolls have a new outfit each year? I know Samantha had a swimsuit this year too, but no one else. I'm just really hoping for there to be another outfit released soon for Kit and Molly, so I'm hoping that the swimsuits aren't it.

If they are, I feel bad for the other girls. I'm sure they'd like new clothes too!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Last summer four of the Historicals got brand new outfits. Addy- Kit Flying, Kit- Red's, Kirsten- the dotted, and Molly- dude ranch. Josefina has not received a new outfit for several years, the last one was her Weaving outfit. Samantha has gotten alot of brand new outfits this year, as the movie was released, and now we know that Felicity will receive new additions. I do believe that each Historical may receive a new outfit this summer or fall. As new items will be released for Felicity, I think AG may consider new outfits for the rest of the dolls, including Nellie.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Josefina and Kaya are, once more, the cinderellas of AG! No new outfits for them!
    Sam's bathing suit is actually a rehash of the 1997 LE set (change of hat and some minor details)
    I am looking forward to the new stuff... (and so are my credit card banks!)
    Ana [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just don't understand why Josefina doesn't see to be getting any outfits. She's really beautiful, she would really be the next doll I got if I were going to get one.

Going through product training at AG, I know that Kaya will probably not get any new outfits (if she does it'll be awhile down the line). Extensive research and collaboration was done with the Nez Pierce tribe, they approved everything that had to do with Kaya and according to their scholars Kaya would not have had different changes of clothes.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree with the person who said that Josefina needs something new! She will definately be my next doll. I am currently grandmothering one for DD who is very blasse about her dolls now. I'm looking forward to new things for Felicity also! I also supplement my girl's wardrobe with favorites I find on Ebay and some beautiful dresses from the Elsie Dinsmore collection. I wish I could find something for my Ben (Gotz)!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Nellie girl:
    Also they now have a foal horse mold (Sparks Flying) maybe they will make Patriot. Also looking at my books I noticed Penny was a chestnut. Even though I know the horse was not put out to be Penny it was used. Maybe now that the horse is safely pulling Samantha's sleigh maybe they will make a chestnut to differentiate between Samantha's horse and Felicity's Penny.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Patriot would be cool, but as for a new Penny - goodness, I hope not! One reason I used to justify buying that sleigh was that I got a better deal on Penny. They would do that, though - make a new horse to be more accurate to the drawings, but completely overhaul Elizabeth. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I'm still hoping that they'll issue special outfits for all the girls to commemorate the 20th anniversary. I understand the argument that the "real" Kaya wouldn't have had more clothes, but they could do another modern outfit. It's better than nothing, right?

- Becca

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am looking forward to the new accessiories for Felicity as well as new ones. From what I heard all her old outfits will be reintroduced. Sign me up for the ridding habit (I have not stopped kicking myself for not buying it when is was not priced to the moon), I might even buy the breeches if they come with a top otherwise my Felicity might be a bit cold when she goes to ride Penny in the middle of the night. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Also they now have a foal horse mold (Sparks Flying) maybe they will make Patriot. Also looking at my books I noticed Penny was a chestnut. Even though I know the horse was not put out to be Penny it was used. Maybe now that the horse is safely pulling Samantha's sleigh maybe they will make a chestnut to differentiate between Samantha's horse and Felicity's Penny. Of course that does open doors dosn't it? Blackie for Kirsten perhaps? Of course then you would need a wagon so her and Singing Bird can go on hayrides. Maybe a burro for Josefina. I know I should be careful what I wish for. After all I know better then anyone you just might get it. [img]redface.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

In the case for Kaya's collection, look on the bright side, she does not have a HUGE collection to worry about. Makes it easier on our accounts and such. [img]tongue.gif[/img]