Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Something odd about the new AGT page...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

They are all washed out. Look how pale #15 is in the picture. That's not what she looks like at all.

A friend was looking at the new Marisol-like doll today (#27?) and saying how much she looks like her daughter and I know if the color were more accurate in the picture she wouldn't say that. She'd be pretty disappointed if she ordered that doll (she didn't think Marisol looked anything like her daughter in terms of hair color and skin tone).

Even my DH said they looked funky. The historical girls, not having new meet outfits, have much better pictures.

Felicity_Fan85

They do look off. I don't think #27 looks good at all in that picture (my honest opinion) but when you guys take pics of her she is very pretty! This messageboard should take all of AG's photos.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 06, 2006 11:39 AM: Message edited by: Felicity_Fan85 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thoughts:

I didn't even notice #28 in the top row until I looked for her specifically. She doesn't look like the photos of the "real life" her. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Hers and #27's eyebrows look like marker scribbles (click for quick link to closeup):
    <a href=http://store.americangirl.com/images/474142-GT27_main_3.jpg>474142 GT27 main 3</a>

I never noticed "scribble" eyebrows on the dolls before. Luckily, the close-up of #28 looks much better.

Most of them seem to have weird noses and crooked features, though, like #4.

[img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] --- KERI --- [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ September 06, 2006 12:17 AM: Message edited by: keristars ]</font></font>

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 06, 2006 12:17 AM: Message edited by: keristars ]</font>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123