Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I contacted a Lady who said that she was going to sell her daughters AG stuff and I told her I was interested...well that was months ago I Forgot all about it until I check my email this morning...This is what I bought...I am so excited about Mollys Tennis Outfit for $20 I could '''SCREAM'''!!! Did I do good?
    She had Mollys retired table , but she wanted $50 for it...I thought that was too much...and I didn't really like it too much any way.

FELICITY doll (beige & rust print dress, bonnet, knit stockings, purse, under dress), $45

Deep green velvet dress w/cream lace trim, cream and green ribbons, $15

Red school satchel, handkerchief, lunch bag w/sandwich, pear, carrot stick, cookie, $10

Molly's Retired Tennis outfit
    Tennis outfit (shorts, skirt, shirt, hair ribbon, white w/ multi-colored stripes), red tennis shoes, tennis racket in cover, tennis ball, $20

Mollys PJ's & robe
    Red & white striped pajamas, red fuzzy house shoes, blue robe w/ red & white design, mini Nancy Drew hardback book w/dust jacket, hot-water bottle, $28

Molly's
    Birthday dress, tablecloth, two napkins, four party favors, two party cups, balloon w/holder, flower pot, birthday cake (only six candles), milk jug w/four mini-clothespins, Tea pot w/lid, 2 cups, 2 saucers, creamer, sugar bowl (broken and glued), 2 forks, 2 spoons, 2 knives, $58

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would definitely get the Felicity. That seems like a good price! I just had a dream my friend found all her old AGs and gave them to me, lol - I wish someone I knew was selling their stuff!!