Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Free Birthday charm w/ any purchase (club members)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by SaraLovesHerDollys:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Kym:
    The code only works within the two months of your DD's birthday.

K
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually within 2 months of ANY birthday saved in your account. I have my 19 year old sister's b-day saved, and it went through fine for me.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It worked for me and I am in one of the rare periods when none of my girls' bdays are within 2 months. I ordered a HHS job chart since we already have all the books, which are even cheaper.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You guys are always the best for information. I just ordered the coconut charm on sale for $4 and got the birthday charm free. How great is that. With shipping and tax both charms still were cheaper then Coconut charm original was. Got to love that. Thank you for the info.

[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by MollyGirl:
    You guys are always the best for information. I just ordered the coconut charm on sale for $4 and got the birthday charm free. How great is that. With shipping and tax both charms still were cheaper then Coconut charm original was. Got to love that. Thank you for the info.

[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You will like the Coconut charm. I think it is the cutest one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12