Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    what would be your next choice? Would you do twins or get another different doll. Who has ag gt 15? what is she like and is her hair easy to do/ thanks Diane

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

#15 for me is Mia. I usually keep her hair braided, so I really can't tell you if it's easier or not. It's thick, though. I'm thinking of her to be my next girl of the week, so you can see pictures.

13Pumpkins

I have 2 agt15's a PM and a couple year old mattel..... The PM has gorgous hair, but the newer one I don't like as much. GT15 is still an awesome, beautiful doll and I'd highly recommend. However, GT$ just BEGS to be a twin... I have 2 pairs of #4 twins. So either way you can't go wrong!
    [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You know I think gt15 and gt26 would make good twins and the the two number 4s . I am thinking of a name for #15 (NAKIA - Pure Faithful) - it is egyptian what do you all think of that? and (Miyoko beauty child for one of my #4) let me know what you all think? [img]wink.gif[/img] Diane

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I absolutely ADORE GT15. I saw her at AGPLA and now know I must have her one day. She reminds me of my best friend before fifth grade hit. (we've known each other since age 5 and are still friends now, 13 years later.)

In fifth grade her hair sprang into these beautiful curls, but before that her hair was thick like 15s. Her complexion was a bit more fair than 15, but everytime I see her she just calls "Amanda" to me.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i tell you it is so hard to decided I can just think how hard it is going to be when we are there trying to pick. We may have to decide more little girls or outfits .i know that we have to have the souvernirs..... To much to think about..Then the naming . [img]eek.gif[/img] and trying not to spend to much [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img] I already cant sleep , I wish it was to day... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] Diane

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

IMO I would get #15, just so you have a different doll. Then when you have all the different ones you want (for awhile) I would go back and get #4. I only got Kat (my twin Kit) because I won her in a raffle, but I don't think I would have bought her. But it's your decision - if you've had your heart set on twins for a long time I would get #4! Or sometimes it's easier to see them in person and then pick the one that is calling to you - who knows, you might end up with someone totally different!!

PS: I think naming is the most fun part! I love naming my dolls names that have something to do with their or my personality. Harper and Elizabeth will both be named after books (Harper Lee write To Kill a Mockingbird, Elizabeth's full name will be Elizabeth Bennet Cole), Sam's middle name is Jane for Jane Austen, and Kailey's last name is Anema for Anemone because she likes sea creatures.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I forgot to say... I love your names. Unusual names are always great for dolls! I especially like Miyoko. They both seem like they would fit the dolls well! You could always bully someone in your family to get you a Christmas present of the other one [img]wink.gif[/img] (that's what I do)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

how easy is gt 15 hair to take care of . And what different things can you do with it. I have decided that I think i might get her . I cant wait to see her in person . Will they do her hair all in small braides at agpla. And how much would something like that cost. Thanks and sorry for all the questions.Thanks Diane [img]smile.gif[/img]

Felicity_Fan85

Pumpkin, are yout #4's mattel or PM? I was thinking of maybe getting #4 in the fall if I have enough- I'm thinking if I get her I might name her Sakura Ling or something like that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast