Thread: Hey Guys I Had A Great Idea!! AGPNY Meet Up For Peeps Who Live In NY Area!!

AmericanGirlLover2982
    On November 24th, 2006 which is the Friday after Thanksgiving I will be going to AGPNY with the 2 little girls I take care of. I was thinking if anyone wnated to come meet me in the city on that day they are more then welcome. Have a AG ge ttoghter day from the poeple from HB in NY at AGPNY. I think it would be awsome. I love meeting people from the board. If anyone thinks this is a good idea and are intrested please let me know. I will be so happy. Also we have 2:30 PM reseverations at the cafe for lunch that day.

Respond here if your intrested.

Polly Marie

I don't live anywhere close to NYC, but wanted to express congratulations for having this very special day for yourself as well as the two children under your care.
    Hope there will be some members that can meet you at the AGP. Enjoy the day! [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We will be there that day. We have a 9:00 appointment with a PS. I don't think we will still be around at 2:30 though [img]frown.gif[/img] . We are only in NY for 2 days and have lots of other things to see. We've been to Chicago a couple of times and done the Cafe and Theater so we are passing this time. Let me know what time you are going and maybe we will cross paths for a minute or two.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*headdesk* Sorry,I'll be on a mini-vacation upstate.

AmericanGirlLover2982

Bump Bumpty Bump Bump!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't live ANYWHERE near there!

Nichole [img]smile.gif[/img]

AmericanGirlLover2982

Bump!!!