Thread: Gosh I lost this site, my computer, now my auction!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm back!!!! I was lost for quite some time and have finally found my way back and missed all of you and this board very much! I haven't post much during the summer due to work, summer stuff etc. Then my computer died and I have to go to my son's house to use his, I have had a hard time finding the url for here, anyway I have been setting here and searching for the past 2 hrs, finally found it and then I couldn't remember my password! I'm trying to get things back together. I have a new computer coming in 2 weeks and I can't wait. Who knows what my husband thinks since I've been here at my son's all eve. but plan on staying awhile longer and catch up here on the board or until my son kicks me out. LOL So glad to be back.....

oh yes and I had an auction going but ended it early because this is just getting too difficult to keep running into town to use my son's computer. Hope to get that back up and running too!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 09, 2006 11:25 PM: Message edited by: lilindygal ]</font>

Polly Marie

Hope all your computer problems will be left in the past and your new computer and software will be perfect!----------At least for a long time!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Looking forward to your future posting. [img]graemlins/computer.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you, I never thought about getting a new computer. Although it was 7 yrs old, it took care of my needs. Now that I am forced to do so, I am so excited!!! It will be good to get back to normal. It is just amazing on how we have come to depend so much on computers. I can't live without it and it is driving me crazy to not have one. I'm sure with all the new technology in the last 7 yrs, I will be overwhelmed.
    I know I don't post too much, but I always came here to see what was going on. I didn't realize how much I have also come to depend on this board too. Just glad to be getting a few pieces of my world back........... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Welcome back!