Thread: Silly Molly nightmare

13Pumpkins

Things you think about will crop up in your dreams! The last AG dream I had I was getting a Jess to be Molly's cousin Mary that had come to stay with them....
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I had a sort of AG nightmare. I was in a store that sold all of the AG stuff and it was all dirt cheap. The had LE dolls for 1.00 and current dolls were 10
    cents. The outfits were pennies. But the line was so long and my friend refused to wait. She was leaving and i was afraid i'd get left behind. So i didn't get a single thing and i knew i'd never get to that store again.

mori

What a funny dream! I know I have dreamed about my AGs, but usually if I dream about something in that vein it is My Little Ponies. Oh, the nightmares I have had about them. And the nice dreams of finding boxes and boxes of them.....If only that would happen! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I did have a dream once about the library selling AG stuff. They had a special on jumpers, and I had to walk around figuring out what counted as a jumper.

My boyfriend is sure he'll come home someday and see all my dolls smiling and holding knives, so I guess that counts as a nightmare.

thepidget
    Hi all,

A few nights ago I had a weird nightmare concerning my Molly doll! I dreamt that I walked into my bathroom clutching Molly (I do not know why) and I went to go turn on the shower..... And then I got water in her eyes and freaked out. [img]confused.gif[/img] I remember thinking something like, "OH NO! HER EYES ARE GONNA RUST!!!" and I started pounding her head to try to get the water out. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]

Maybe this is what happens if you start liking dolls too much? [img]redface.gif[/img] Has anyone else had a nightmare about their dollies?