Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PM Josefina, PM Addy, AG 26, Marisol for sale

monimarine

Last night I adopted a beautiful 1 year old female purebred, pedigreed german shepherd who was about to get sent to the pound. I have decided to cut down my doll collection and time on spent on boards, etc. and spend my time working with Nook on Schutzhund training.

Therefore, before I head to ebay here is the list. All of these dolls are in excellent/immaculate condition, as they are from my collection, rarely played with, used for photos, but that's all. Non smoking home.

PM Josefina with her accessories, her nightgown, her riding dress and hat and boots, her school outfit, her Nina doll, her telescope, her winter wear (minus the sarape and hat)her lunch, her heirloom accessories, her shoes and socks, her short stories and her story collection (hardback). Box. $175 for all or make an offer, plus shipping.

PM Addy with 148/16 numbers on her neck. She only comes with her meet dress, socks, boots, bloomers, her Flower picking outfit, her Cape Island dress, her short stories and three of her regular stories- all the PM versions-white covers. No other accessories. No box. $130 plus shipping.

Marisol-box- book- in her meet outfit, complete, her accessories, her cat Rascal, her dance duffle with all items complete, and her ballet outfit. $150 for all of it plus shipping.

AG 26. Her ready for fun outfit was sent back for an exchange, so she will come in the retired Valentine's day outfit. I still have her box. She is in the box now, hair in the hair net, and she was photographed a couple times with our entire collection. $80 considering the outfit is retired and I only ask for actual shipping costs.

To see my albums, click on the icon with the house.

I also have the Kirsten short stories, the Felicity short stories, the Samantha short stories, and the Kaya one that were part of the monthly specials short story sets that were $5 each. I am asking $1 for each short story.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Monica. Sorry some of your girls have to go! I am sure they will find good homes. I am going to check with Rachel about #26. She has been asking for awhile now.

Kym

thepidget

PM-ed you!

monimarine

Kym I will hold 26 for you until you let me know.

Josefina is on hold as well.

Thanks guys.

Pidget I PM'd you back.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would like #26, but can you lower the price to $60 w/o the outfit?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

PM'd you

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Pm'd you!

monimarine

Marisol is spoken for!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Monica, I'm so sorry you are selling your dolls! But, I rejoice with you in the acquisition of your beautiful new puppy! My daughter and I raised and socialized 3 puppies for Guide Dogs for the Blind, and I know how much time those critters can take.

I wish you the best, and hope you stay around often enough to keep us caught up on your life.

monimarine

Thanks Jeanette! I will be around- definitely still planning on getting Emily for our Molly. I just have been thinking about the things that are on the way out- retirements, rumors, etc, and I can't keep up with it all. We will be better off with a smaller family of girls.

Plus it will be less temptation for Nook! LOL I will post a pic of her when I get them downloaded, she's beautiful. I am very excited to begin her training!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast