Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got to school today to find my friend Ni had left her Samantha in MY LOCKER!! She is visiting us and she was supposed to come tomorrow but she's here today and she is so cute! I think she is going to come to lunch with me. She's wearing a school spirit outfit that was custom made for school. She is a PM but I don't know if she's WB or not.

Also last night my mom said, since nobody else from our troop can come to help at GS Encampment (camping for the whole service unit), I get to bring Kit-Kat and all their camping gear! YAY! This will be a perfect oppurtunity for me to enjoy them before they go traveling.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 04, 2006 11:25 AM: Message edited by: Kit, Kat, and Friends ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It sounds like you are going to have a lot of fun, Colleen! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You guys are brave enough to bring AGs to high school? WHAT? I'd be so embarrassed!

Inactive Member aero_AGdoll_lover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh wow! I would be so afraid to take my doll to school!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yup! Cristel (my 21) came to school today. Our moms were actually more worried about them than we were. Most people at my school, if I start talking about AG's, just go "oh..." or start going on about how much they liked them when they were little. And the only people who would make fun of us are the people we don't care about - but just to be safe they were either in our backpacks or lockers all day (I was going to bring Samantha to lunch but was afraid she'd get stolen at band afterwards - we have had a lot of thefts and I didn't have time to go back to my locker). But I might actually bring Harper or a traveling doll to school when I get her/host one... that would be fun, as long as my mom doesn't find out.