Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    UGH!
    I'm not rich! I can't keep up with all of your retirements!
    [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] If I had a million dollars . . . . [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Kit 1934:
    Give me a break! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] What is wrong with you people? You aren't even replacing the old retired stuff with anything better or as good.

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">EXACTLY!
    They take all of Pleasant's original ideas and they turn it into cheapish Mattel garbage! (sometimes)
    [img]redface.gif[/img]
    I'm getting so frustrated because once they retire something important to the stories, then you would expect them to reintroduce something even better, but no, it's made up and blech. [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

[Yes, I know I'm being hypocritical because I [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] AG, but the things they are doing to this company! [img]mad.gif[/img] ]

chrstnwmn7

I believe that if enough of their loyal customers voice their opinions, they will listen. I happen to agree that I am frustrated with all the retirements as well as the quality of the newer items that are released. And not only that, but they increase the prices as well. If Molly follows the way of the Felicity/Elizabeth release...the outfits will be much higher. Just my two cents. I love AG too, but am really frustrated with the company's logic right now.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree 100%! And all the new historical stuff (FELICITY) is just cheap and unaccurate! But I wont even go there about how much i'm annoyed about the unaccuracy... [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree! All these retirements are annoying the heck out of me!

It doesn't even make collecting the pieces enjoyable anymore, now I just feel like something is going to be on the outs soon so I go into a panic and it is so nerve racking!

I think we should begin a petition for them to stop retiring items so suddenly and in such large numbers!

And IF they retire something it should be replaced. Mattel, in my opinion, has really cheapened the quality and authenticity of the playsets and of course bumped the prices up.

I swear, if Molly's replacement items are pastel, I will puke. [img]mad.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Have you noticed they retire the one outfit or the one accessorie that you need.

That is what drives me craze. I can't even guess right at what will become retired. It has happen to me so many times.

I am lucky with the latest Molly items to be retired. I had them. But lost out with Molly's bike getting retired. I thought it cost too much to begain with and now the cost on ebay. No thank you. Think my Molly girl can live without her bike.

[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I remember a few years back when we got our 2nd "Big Toy book" from TRU I went to cross out all the toys my kids already had so they wouldn't get any duplicate gifts for Christmas and I couldn't beleive we only had 2 of the toys! (And with 3 kids we had a ton of toys!)It was then that I realized that if you wanted something ~~a certain Barbie or Hotwheels set you needed to get it because there was no waiting, there would be a whole new line come next year/season! I love how my daughter wanted Kaya for so long. How the catalogs would come and we would drool before she finally got her. It reminded me of when I was a kid and if you wanted something you might have to wait a year or two. So sad to see things going, so very, very sad....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am highly annoyed too. I much prefer the old, sturdy, accurate stuff to the new, cheap, pastel stuff. Wake up AG. If you keep retiring the things I want and replace it with something cheap or not at all I will stop buying your stuff. I will purchase off ebay exclusively if this trend continues.

13Pumpkins

I don't think that people protesting will stop it.... They're to big and coperated. I wonder who the next poor soul to get a movie will be. I hope its Kirsten's Sining Bird, because I want the doll, I actually don't care for Kirsetn's collection.
    [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast