Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jeanette M you r albums are great looks like you had a great time . Love your dolls. Diane

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks so much for all the great comments, both here and in my album! It was so much fun writing the girls' commentary, and I'm glad you all enjoyed it.

BeanBunny, those little statues in the garden are at the LDS Temple Visitors' Center there in LA. It is a very quiet and peaceful place, and I agree that it is the perfect setting for taking dolly pictures.

The movie on TV in the last picture of my album is called "The Story Lady" and is starring Jessica Tandy. It is a very sweet movie, and my girls enjoyed it very much!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great album. I love Ella. She is gorgeous. What else did you get at AGPLA?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for sharing with us, Jeanette! I love your new girl! She's gorgeous, but Penelope and Jess are even more so. Your Jess was tempting me to get one of my own... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jeanette I LOVED the album!! You really know how to have fun with your dolls! I love the way you have really mixed and matched all the different outfits. Its neat to see how many things go together!
    [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    I'm gonna have to try some of that myself!
    ~Annie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

AG15 and Addy really have very similar wigs. My Penelope, however, came with her hair done in the Princess braid on top of her head (look at the second picture in the view larger window), so her hair hangs in two different lengths. I think that is what you are seeing in the picture of her looking out the window with her hair in a high ponytail. It was next to impossible to put it in a bun on top of her head, as well; so I left one tail hanging out on purpose when I did her hair for the opera. I think if I brushed her hair straight down and trimmed it to all one length, it would look more under control.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks, Jeanette! I was actually hoping AG 15's wig was different, because as much as I love my Addy, the back of her wig is really rather thin. [img]frown.gif[/img] If I get AG 15 I would love for her to have more hair to work with in the back.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Annie for the mix-and-match comment; I really do a lot of that with my girls. I know which pieces originally came together, but I don't store them that way. I hang all the shirts together and have a drawer for all the skirts and another for all the pants, and just choose items that I think look good for where we are going or what we're doing. I do have to give Jack credit for pairing the tie-dye shirt (Earth Day outfit) with the green skirt (On-the-Go outfit)! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12