Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

Hello What would you all do .I wrote about the 2 fixure uppers I have on e-bay and the one with the nosse troubles sold right away. I got a e-mail from a very nice lady this morning saying how sorry she was that she had not read the part about the nose and was worried how bad it was ? I thought that i maded it very clear . But I know when in a hurry to get a go bin sometimes you dont read right . Do you think the pictures show the nose pretty good or not???? What would you do ? I did offer her the other doll that has the damage to her back.Or I could offer to take the good head that has the straight hair and put it on the good body, But then the bin of $60.00 does not seem fair. Please help!!!! [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] Diane

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If it were me, I would let the buyer out of the contract, and just relist the doll. If she's concerned, and hasn't even seen it yet, she's probably not going to be happy, and either want a partial refund or end up giving you a negative.
    Rather than risk any problems, I would just relist. You might ask her if she's willing to pay your fees, since you will be charged the listing and final value fees. I've done this, and buyers are more than happy to pay a few dollars, than get an item they're not going to be happy with.
    Tell her you'll let her out of the contract if she's willing to pay the fees.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think you did state it pretty clearly and you did show a picture. But I also understand how she could have just read the first few paragraphs quickly and did the buy it now in a rush before someone else got it. If she doesn't want the either of the dolls maybe you could ask her to pay the cost of relisting (as well as the final valuation fees for this auction) and see if she agrees with that. One time I did something similiar, although not as expensive. I put in a last minute bid on some coupons (back when my kids were in diapers). After the auction ended I saw were the seller had added that all but like one of the coupons was expired! I was disappointed but realized it was my mistake and just paid for the auction. Good Luck, Kristin

PS I wouldn't put the good head on her without raising the price, it was a mistake but not one you should necessarily have to pay for. Although I would probably contemplate the same thing in order to keep someone happy.

lovetheoldstuff

If you and the buyer agree not to complete the transaction, you can also both complete the form that says that, and e-bay will refund your final value fees and you will just have the listing fees -- which the buyer could pay.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well ladys i let the buyer out of the deal and she willing paid me my fees very nice lady. I felt bad for her . By the way take a look at my auctions now I fixed up the dolls changed the heads and did the hair what do you think now. One good Doll in West german dress tagged and 1 fixer upper ,Also west german.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1
    let me know what you think. thanks Diane