Thread: My suggestion for a new doll

T. Lynn

(I also posted this on the new items thread)

I would like them to release a Just Like ME doll.

Why would I want my doll to look just like you? Then I'd have to dress her up to match you and you'd tag along everywhere. Then she might not want to be my doll anymore.

Just a joke...I'm having a good day, ok?

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ August 18, 2006 03:54 PM: Message edited by: T. Lynn ]</font></font>

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 18, 2006 04:32 PM: Message edited by: T. Lynn ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Does it have to be a JLY suggestion? I was born in the late 50s so of course I don't remember them but a 50s girl (1954) named Sandy dressed in poodle skirt, sweater top, saddle oxfords, ponytail and having an Elvis record for one of her accessories would sure be cute. (Thinking of Sandy in Grease!)

A 60s girl wearing something similar to the retired hippie outfit would be cute.

I guess AG did make a poodle skirt outfit once? [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Tari:
    I guess AG did make a poodle skirt outfit once? [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They made a Sock Hopper Costume for Halloween. http://curtdanhauser.com/AG_Collecti...Hopper_Big.jpg

T. Lynn

Originally posted by Tari:
    Does it have to be a JLY suggestion? I was born in the late 50s so of course I don't remember them but a 50s girl (1954) named Sandy dressed in poodle skirt, sweater top, saddle oxfords, ponytail and having an Elvis record for one of her accessories would sure be cute. (Thinking of Sandy in Grease!)

A 60s girl wearing something similar to the retired hippie outfit would be cute.

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I was just posting my suggestion (as a joke regarding the name they chose) instead of hijaking of the new items thread.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks! I did think I'd seen one somewhere or on eBay. Guess if I'm ever lucky enough to find one I can create my own version of Sandy! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] (edited because I can't type today lol)

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 18, 2006 04:33 PM: Message edited by: Tari ]</font>