Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Kit, Kat, and Friends:
    Thanks all, but I'm a bit confused... Julia how did you get the pictures in the Imagine magazine?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Julia has a published book sold through AG (Tiny Treats...I highly recommend it, by the way [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] ) She does work for AG...not sure if she is a full fledged employee or freelances. The article about taking the doll pictures as well as the pictures themselves are credited to Julia. She also took the photo on the inside back cover (packing for a trip). She is one very busy & talented lady. [img]cool.gif[/img]

Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

felicitygirl1774

I agree that thay are homemade. I've never seen any that look that way. (From AG)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

JuliaAM...I hope it's okay to post the Fun in the Sun picture....more people should be able to see it.

DSCN0969

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you luv*AG for posting the page. I don't get that magazine so would of missed seeing Julia bathingsuits.

Wow, Julia how cute are your girls. You made the suits, major impressed. They are darling.

[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

Are you selling the suits? Elizabeth looks so cute in that pink two piece. I would love to get her a bathing suit like that. The color of pink is perfect for her.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 15, 2006 03:15 PM: Message edited by: MollyGirl ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by trvnbrn:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Kit, Kat, and Friends:
    Thanks all, but I'm a bit confused... Julia how did you get the pictures in the Imagine magazine?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Julia has a published book sold through AG (Tiny Treats...I highly recommend it, by the way [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] ) She does work for AG...not sure if she is a full fledged employee or freelances. The article about taking the doll pictures as well as the pictures themselves are credited to Julia. She also took the photo on the inside back cover (packing for a trip). She is one very busy & talented lady. [img]cool.gif[/img]

Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh, cool! I knew about the book (I might have it... lost track of all the AG books I have) but not about the article. So, great job Julia! Awesome swimsuits and article!!
    I would love to write a book for AG myself one day... I was thinking about writing a make-your-own clothes one day (at least just for me/my sister) but after I finish my doll one (which is about halfway done!!!!!!).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12