Thread: Will Molly items sell out before the holidays?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What are the chances that when the Molly/Emily movie comes out there will be a run on their items and at least some will sell out before the holidays? I seem to remember this happened with Sam's items, although I'm not so sure about Felicity's. With the free shipping code, I'm thinking this is a good time to place an order. Or at least I'm trying to convince myself of that. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have no idea, but you could be right. I hope nothing sells out, for everyone's sake, but especially not the theater seats; I want them for Christmas and will be pretty sad if they're not under the tree...I told my parents about them weeks ago but I doubt they've bought yet. [img]redface.gif[/img] It doesn't help that my father HATES when Christmas stuff goes up too early, so he may not even want to buy anything until Thanksgiving or later, so I have to leave it in my mom's hands.

(I only visit about once a month, so it's not like I'm even around to poke around the house and find what they bought me! [img]wink.gif[/img] )

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Did any of Felicity's items get backordered or sell out when her movie came out last year? I remember a lot of tea dresses having to be sent back because the sleeves were too tight but I don't remember any backorders. Is Molly going to get new items closer to Christmas or is her whole collection out now?

Julia

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My predition is YES!! I think the movie will capture the hearts of new AG fans and there will be an increase in Molly's popularity. Also, Molly has been around for years and there are lots of fans already. The movie will just fuel our obsessions.

I tried to order Molly's Party Treats the other day and they are currently Sold Out on the website. Also, Molly's Schoolbag and Accessories aren't available for shipping until 12/8.

Here are a few predictions from me...

Molly's Theatre Seats
    Molly's Stocking Set
    Molly's Christmas Box
    Emily's Sled
    Emily's Pajamas
    Emily's Robe and Slippers

Be sure to check the Sticky for the Status of Molly Items. I'll try to keep the Molly ones up to date. Also you can PM if you find out about a backorder and I'll post it to the Sticky.