Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Your new doll is so pretty. Your pictures show her off much better than AG's pictures. Why did you get her so early? Mother's Day is not until May 14th.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm sure glad Robin understands you when it comes to your "last" AG doll! He he... [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

I know you are going to fall in love with Molly, Emily, #25, and all the others...

prasnlrd

....<font size="5">SIGH!!!!...TSK TSK TSK</font>...Oh my HB pals...what would Dolliedom be without you! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

-Robin....total enabler...SHEESH!
    -Cassieandnicolesmom....ROTFL...so I am a stinker, huh? HA! ...'luvin' it too!
    -Bugs....of course I will be there to meet you. When is it?... as I am meeting Robin in June too...GEESH!
    -Laura....you just think you know me so well, huh? I saw your comment about "she's said that before".....
    -Judaci....DH let me buy her from pony/dreamer for Mother's day. I bought her thinking it would take at least a week to get here. Imagine my surprise and glee when she arrived 2-1/2 days after Jenny sent her.

Anyway...I want all you doubters to follow my ticker in my siggy. I will show you all! [img]mad.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 06, 2006 02:37 PM: Message edited by: prasnlrd ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh, I am so glad someone nice got Jenny's doll. She is perfect!

prasnlrd

Originally posted by judiaci:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thank you Judy!..and she is such a beautful Dollie! I love her so much! IMO, she and Marisol are AG's more stunningly beautiful dollies! Heeee-Hawwww!!!

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by prasnlrd:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by judiaci:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thank you Judy!..and she is such a beautful Dollie! I love her so much! IMO, she and Marisol are AG's more stunningly beautiful dollies! Heeee-Hawwww!!!

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I can definitely agree with you on that one.

But, hey, Molly's one of the cutest AGs, so you definitely need to get her.

Would you mind terribly to meet my mom and me at AGPLA in July or so? Our trip is still tentative, but since my mom grew up out there, she'd like to show me around all of her favorite places.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hehehee......... I knew on Vanessa! Congrats again on the new girl Sheila! you know you need more! mwahahahaa!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345