Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Who's hair is better? Jess or AGOT #25?...I'm trying to decide which one to get...Thanks!

And by the way..when will the new meet outfit for AGOT come out? Thanks again! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We aren't sure on the new meet outfit, but it'll probably be early fall (Augustish) like the last new one, in 2004.

As for hair, I only have Jess, but from what other people have said and from pictures, her hair seems to be much better than 25's. 25 is a gorgeous doll, but her hair looks quite thin. Jess's is thicker, and I think, a bit longer. I love how it curls on the ends and is a bit wavy. I also love Jess's zig zag/step side part instead of the regular side part.

[img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

#25's hair is sooo pretty, but I don't have Jess to compare. I think the biggest thing you should think about is do you want a straight haired doll (like #25) or wavy like Jess?

I already had Lindsey so I wanted a doll with stick straight hair, so I chose #25, and love her!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 03, 2006 11:53 PM: Message edited by: FarmhouseGirl ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks...Can you easily style her hair? Or is it to thin?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think some 25's have thin hair, but mine doesn't seem to be too bad. It's silky and can be a little difficult, and it's a little shorter than other gts. I've heard Jess's hair is layered though, which also makes it somewhat difficult. Like FarmhouseGirl said, it mostly depends on whether or not you want a girl with wavy or straight hair, or black (25) or auburn-y (Jess)

Janie3082

I think 25's hair is a little difficult to work with because it's so silky and shorter than most GT's hair. But she looks adorable no matter what you do to it. I mostly leave Rory's hair down because it looks so pretty. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tough question! I have Violet visiting here, so it looks like, for the time being, I have both #25 and Jess. And, like everyone said, 25's hair is WAY silky, but Jess' is longer and more layered. I really like the silky feel. I've noticed that Jess' hair felt a little plastic-y when I first got her, but now that I've rebraided it a few times nad played with it lots, it's softening up, which is a good thing.

I'd go look at my album where Violet has a sleepover with my dolls -- there's lots of shots of Violet and Jess together, so you can compare lots. There's even MORE shots of Violet and Jess in the downtown album. I can take more pictures if you like.

I think I like the color of Jess' hair better, but I don't know. 25 has pretty much black hair, but she's got these few beautiful light brown hairs running through the wig, it's really cool looking. Jess, on the other hand, although her hair looks chocolate brown, actually has a very dark brown wig with lots of red in it. You'll have to see it in person, it won't photograph well at ALL. Jess has a zig-zag part to the left and 25 has a straight part to the right.

Ugh, I'm no help. You might do better picking the doll by which face mold you like better.

Or, just get both. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]