Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Doll Form and Dream Big Bedding For Dolls is now sold out on the website.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Noooooooo! I was just going to order this morning but I couldn't decide if I wanted to add a AG doll. I wanted 2 of the dress forms. Argh!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Are they retiring the Dress Forms then? How strange.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Originally posted by cami713:
    Are they retiring the Dress Forms then? How strange.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Not really considering they don't sell the patterns anymore. How many people really buy these for display purposes, you know? I mean, I know a lot of us older collectors do, but they can't be a particularly popular item without the patterns.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Danaspillar, call! I almost ordered a couple of dress forms last night but decided to wait until today, too. [img]frown.gif[/img] I called about an hour ago and was able to order three but she said inventory is low and she can't promise I'll get them all.

*Good luck!*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OK, I just called and spoke to CS rep Marilyn (who, by the way, said the new catalog with new items will be out end of June/beg July). She could not verify for sure if there were dress forms available, but she was able to add it to my order. She had overheard someone last night ordering 100 of them!

PS-she did say to expect new dolls with no bangs coming soon, with new outfits. She also verified that the Emily movie will not be on WB.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Luckily I ordered 10 and they just arrived. What a deal for $8 a piece. I had bought a couple at regular price a while back and thought they were worth it.

I will be using them to display the outfits (I think I love the outfits as much as I love the dolls). My DD has taken several of her dolls to school for sharing, and the dress forms are a nice way of showing off extra outfits without having to change out the doll. Worked beautifully when she shared Kaya a year ago for her Native American project (we put the jingle dress and deerskin dress on dress forms).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

PS-she did say to expect new dolls with no bangs coming soon, with new outfits. She also verified that the Emily movie will not be on WB.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks for this information! I'm guessing she didn't give you anymore than that? As it is that's quite a bit of new info. Thanks again for posting it! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Janie3082

I noticed yesterday that the doll bedding was gone. I wanted it, but just couldn't order it yet. Maybe it will come back like the Spider costume, you never know.

Thanks for the info on new items! I can't wait to see what they will be! [img]smile.gif[/img]

ETA: I was just looking at AG's site, and they've already removed the bedding from the sale page. You can find it if you do a word search for it, but when you click on the picture it brings up a blank page. Oh, well. Guess this one is gone for good. Maybe the next set out will be even cuter.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 03, 2006 05:13 PM: Message edited by: tngirl03 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by danaspillar:
    She had overheard someone last night ordering 100 of them!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wow! I don't doubt it was an eBay-er. When I saw they were sold out, I went to eBay and the dress forms are selling for a pretty good price right now. Still, 100 seems pretty excessive.

PS-she did say to expect new dolls with no bangs coming soon, with new outfits.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yay! Thanks for quizzing her! [img]wink.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 03, 2006 05:41 PM: Message edited by: OSusannah ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast