Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just found her. She goes in a bit over 45 minutes, but there's something funny about her eyes...at least to me. Anyone else see what I'm talking about?

Is it just the picture?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You know something I saw that auction when it first got listed and thought she looked very similar to AGTeachers NORA... I think her eyes do look popped out like described in the above sticky... Id like to see AGTeachers opinion on this!! Ria where are you ??

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

She does look a little weird, but I think that's the camera angle. She's wearing shoes, which is super rare for a fake, and she is wearing official AG clothing, including Lindsey's hoodie. She looks real to me, just bad pictures [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

IM not at home but that Pleasant Company stamp looks kinda weird I dont recall thier being a square like shown around out Lindseys stamp..

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 17, 2006 04:05 PM: Message edited by: Samanthasmom ]</font>

GreyMyst

She looks real to me. I think her eyes look that way as a side effect of the flash and the angle.

When I take Erica's pic I have to careful of the angle or she looks pop-eyed too. All of those pics, the head is kinda tilted up making the eye look funny.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Doesnt the stamping on the back of her neck look weird.. it seems to have a box like ridge around it?? I think the pic of that is the auction looks very strange

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I also noticed the ridge around the stamp. I checked my Lindsey, and it's very smooth. Not even a hint of a ridge like the one in the auction...

GreyMyst

Originally posted by Samanthasmom:
    Doesnt the stamping on the back of her neck look weird.. it seems to have a box like ridge around it?? I think the pic of that is the auction looks very strange
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Lots of dolls have the box. All my Caucasian dolls have a bit of "boxiness" around the PC stamp. I've seen it on other "classic mold" dolls too. Some it's almost inperceptable, some it's way obvious, and looks really pronounced.

I can't say with 100% certainty she's a LINDSEY, but she is an authentic AG doll.

mark1

mark2

mark3

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 17, 2006 04:49 PM: Message edited by: SaraLovesHerDollys ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ladies... that auction has a real authentic Lindsey. Not a Nora. [img]smile.gif[/img]

My Lindsey has the same box, it is found in the later Lindsey dolls. Hope this information helped.