Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have been reading MANY good things about the hospital lately on this board, but am wonder what they would do in this situation. Our Kaya doll has an eye that keeps sticking. Since we have quite a few dolls, & none of the others have this problem, I do consider it a defect. My DD also tends to just display this doll. So it hasn't been played with much at all, her hair is still in original shape, etc. When I asked AG about this, they said I could just send her back & get a new one. The service rep told me that it is at the hospitals decision as to charging for a new head etc. OBVIOUSLY, I do not want to be charged the $38 for something that is a flaw. Have any of you had any experience with this? I was thinking I would just send a note with her telling them if they didn't feel her head was a defect to just send her back to us, & do nothing to her. I just see this is something that can be fixed, & doesn't need to be a complete return....thoughts anyone?

Thanks!

Shelly

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Smile

I would just attach a note saying "Kaya doll has a defective eye, please repair, thank you!" Do not attach the hospital form or include your credit card number. That way, if it's not a defect, they won't fix it because they have no way to charge you. You can even add at the end of the note: "If you have any questions, please call me at..." I think that would work.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The same thing happened with my Samantha, but only a couple of months after I had purchased her. I called CS and they sent a new doll and I returned the other one. My children still occasionally mention Freaky-Eyed Samantha. [img]wink.gif[/img]