Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

^_^ Yay for the new-member-ness of me.

Well, I've heard some rumors that there are some new AGT dolls that will be coming out along with Emily this fall. Does anyone have any pictures or descriptions of these lovelies? (If the rumors are true...) :3

And on another AGT note, perhaps someone will be able to make up my mind for me: should I save for #22, #26, or #8? I <3 them all!

*AG Star*

Welcome to the board! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    There aren't any pictures of the new AGOTs available yet. Out of 8, 22, and 26, I'd pick 26. She's very adorable!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi, welcome to the board! We've heard rumors for a while that there would be new GOT dolls coming out the end of July, but so far, no personal shoppers are spilling the beans on what they will look like. [img]frown.gif[/img]

I like all of the dolls you have picked out, so I don't know which one to tell you to pick. Maybe you should wait a couple of weeks to see what the new dolls are like. Again, welcome to the board-I think I should warn you that it can become addicting, not to mention expensive, with all the enablers encouraging you to EOYBA (empty out your bank account.)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I guess this means I just have to sit tight with every ounce of patience I have until AG lets us see the new girls. [img]wink.gif[/img] I'm kinda hoping they'll introduce another Asian doll.

Good advice to wait a bit, there might be a new doll coming out that I won't be able to resist, and I want to have the funds for her if that time comes. ^^

Oh dear, as if it wasn't already difficult enough to keep the cobwebs out of my piggy bank. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 14, 2006 12:12 PM: Message edited by: Nevtal ]</font>

Polly Marie

Welcome! Hoping along with you to see the JLY new girls soon! [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Welcome to the board!! I can't wait for the new JLY dolls!
    I would get #26. She is adorable.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Welcome! Glad you have found us.

Waiting Waiting Waiting, we all are. We just never know. I had heard from AGLAP that AA twins would be coming out and that did not happen. So waiting is all we can do.

Enjoy whichever doll you get. You know they are all treasures.

[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

felicitygirl1774

Hi, welcome to the board! I've heard the new AGT rumors, too, and would like to tell you to wait for them to come out, because an oriental girl might be on the way...my guess. Well, anyway, welcome!

monimarine

Welcome to the board! I vote for #26!! She's beautiful in person!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] Welcome to the board! [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

I think I remember someone here saying that a PS told them that the new dolls would not have bangs, but that's the best I've heard so far. It looks like they might be retiring the red haired green eyes AGT, so personally I'm hoping for a new one with long curly hair!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast