Thread: Samantha or AGOT #23?

Dancingfewl423

Arrow

I'm having such a hard time about this decision! I'm practically beating myself up over it [img]confused.gif[/img]

I can't decide who I should get for Christmas: Samantha or AGOT #23. I will eventually buy the other one, but she may come sometime around next year [img]frown.gif[/img]

Anyway, I absolutely adore Samantha and I think I could get a really neat Christmas Starter Set if I got her. I really love her!!

But I also adore AGOT #23. I already have a name for her, and I've written a story about her and I feel a good connection to her.

Please help me!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have Samantha, I love her, I wouldn't trade her for the world. But if I had bonded - even virtually - to another AGT the way you seem to be with AGT 23, I would have put off my Samantha purchase and gotten the other AG.

Samantha isn't going ANYWHERE. If there's a possible AGT retirement (and people are speculating who might be next with the new AGTs apparently out soon), I think I'd stick with the AGT.

Good luck with your decision and keep us posted!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm not sure. Those are my two favorites! If it is possible, I say get both! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would get the AGT doll, especially since you have a connection to her. She is absolutely darling. Will this be your skating doll? Samantha is way too popular to be retired so you won't have to worry about that.

AmericanGirlLover2982

SAMANTHA!!!! Get Samantha she is is worth I love my Samantha very much shes myy buddy and partner in crime.

Nikki [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]