Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just to let you know that if you sound nice enough, they still have openings for 8/1 at 7pm for Elizabeth's party at AGPNY.
    I called today and got one ticket for me and one for DD.
    You need your club card #.
    See you there!
    Ana [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm going also. My mom very nicely explained to the man that I'm in the Club but I didn't get an invitation to Elizabeth's debut and she asked if we can go anyway.

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ July 14, 2005 01:26 PM: Message edited by: dolllover ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I e-mailed a request for a "souvenir" invitation and got a very friendly phone call from AG Club customer service (didn't know they had a separate customer service) who explained that the invitations had all be sent out. I asked how they determined who got one and was told it had to do with proximity - whose club members who lived closest to Chicago and NY got invitations. Sadly, that does not include Arkansas, which is a shame because I would really love a good excuse to get away from the heat here.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up

Originally posted by dolllover:
    I'm going also. My mom very nicely explained to the man that I'm in the Club but I didn't get an invitation to Elizabeth's debut and she asked if we can go anyway.

<font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ July 14, 2005 01:26 PM: Message edited by: dolllover ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I tried that, but did not get in because I was told I had to have an invitation. The woman on the phone said that more invitations are going out. Of course, she also said they are sent out "randomly" and that they were going with older club members first. Heck, I joined last October, so if I did not get one, I don't know that I will be getting one. I tried to beg, but I guess my native New Yorkness overpowered my innate sweetness, and I was denied!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by henna1:
    Just to let you know that if you sound nice enough, they still have openings for 8/1 at 7pm for Elizabeth's party at AGPNY.
    I called today and got one ticket for me and one for DD.
    You need your club card #.
    See you there!
    Ana [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Did you call the regular 800 # or the store directly?