Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Remember those paper dolls that came in the American Girl Magazines?

GreyMyst

Originally posted by Tra:

Anyone have other paper dolls as a kid?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I had a whole box that had belonged to my aunt. There were all from the 40s and 50s. They had lots of really June Cleaver type dresses and stuff, which I LOVED.

I wish I still had those [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

I also had the typical Jem and Barbie ones which I had more fun making clothes for than playing with the ones they came with.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I loved paper dolls as a child - that was what Mom would get for me when she made trips to the grocery, so I have a bunch tucked away. I think my favorites were the Ginghams - anybody remember those? They were four girls with lots of Victorian-type clothing and playsets. I also had a space princess with a robot - can't remember her name right now! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've known about that website for awhile. My friend had some of those paper dolls. I started getting the AG mag the issue after they stopped doing them. AG used to have some where you can print them off the computer, same dolls, except smaller. That part of the site's long gone; though for some reason, the link is still in my favourites...
    http://www.americangirl.com/ag/featu...doll/doll.html
    It doesn't work anymore though... [img]frown.gif[/img] I used to love playing with those paper dolls.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123