Thread: Anyone have Molly's Dude Ranch Outfit ? ? ?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am trying to decide if I should order the Dude Ranch outfit or the Horse Lover's outfit. Both are too cute, but I know I won't be buying more than one "western" outfit right now.

Also, does anyone know if they'd let me order Marisol's meet outfit seperately? I am torn between Marisol and AGT23 (who looks exactly like me when I was about 10). I think if I could get Marisol's meet outfit without the doll I'd just buy AGT23 and put Marisol's clothes on her.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think you should order the Horse Lover's outfit.Even though I do not have it I think it is very cute.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You can not order Marisol's Meet Outfit separately. It is part of what makes her Limited Edition and special, 'worth buying separately', etc.

I do have Molly's Dude Ranch Outfit. It's adorable. More fun and festive than the Horse Lover Outfit. If you're looking for something more versatile, I'd go with the Horse Lover. But if you're looking for something more stereotypical western...Go with Molly's but remember those cute boots are sold separately!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I guess I'll just have to get Marisol, then! She's awfully pretty, too, so no biggie. I think Marisol's Whole World will be my off-to-law-school consolation present in September :-P.

I am really looking forward to school starting, but I know how much time 1L will require. I'll need a new dollie to study with me. :-D Do you the AG will ever do another AGOT laptop??? Or should I snatch one up on ebay. . .the tortise glasses match mine pretty well, and with a laptop, well, you'd have mini-me lawyer chick.

I decided to get Molly's Dude Ranch set. I can't resist those darling boots.

Inactive Member aero_AGdoll_lover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol! I would DEFINATELY get Marisol! I luv her! especially if you are going for that mini lawer look for your doll! (she would make an especially cute lawer!) [img]wink.gif[/img]

If you cant tell, im bonkers 4 her. unfortunatly i dont have her. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have Molly's Dude Ranch, I like it better than the Horselover's. But knowing me and my love for Horses I may get that one after Xmas or so too!

I have pics of Molly wearing the outfit, it is in my American Girl's album, under my signature, have fun!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think Mooly's outfit is just adorable, we don't have it yet though. The horse lovers outfit is a favorite around here...I think it really depends on if you want the "today" look, or the "yesterday"...We DO have Molly's boots...we put them with jeans and other skits we have...they ROCK! :-)

Shelly

Inactive Member StarTrekCaptain's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have Molly's outfit and I love it!! Especially the boots!! And the shirt is great!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Definately Molly's Dude Ranch! It's awesome!!! They paid great attention to detail and it's very historically accurate. My Mimi used to wear stuff like that in 1946.

Since I have a PM Molly, the hat is kinda small, but other than that I love it. It's so much better in real life than online or in the catalog.