Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I tried the 150260 10% off and it wouldn't work. HELP!
    Also tried the 151004 $10 off $30 or more 09/30/06 and it did work but since I am ordering the complete Jess collection I wanted to get more $$ off.

Thanks,
    Cassie

T. Lynn

10% off code is no longer valid.

Split your orders up as it will save you more money in the long run. I spent about $250 dollars and split it up in 8 orders. I saved about $5 with each order (10 - 4.95 shipping).

That adds ups to $40 in savings and the 10% code would only have given me $25 less what the shipping was.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for your help. I don't need to have the items until October. Do you think it would be a good idea to wait or go ahead and order with the 10% off code?

Also, I am ordering Jess's complete set and it lists a $33 savings. Would it be best to order items separately with the 10% off or all together.

What a delimma?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

To figure out the best savings you need to add up the cost of everything in one order with 10% off (if the code still works) and shipping. Then add up the cost of several smaller orders with the $10 off an order of $30 or more plus shipping. You just have to do the math and compare.

If the codes aren't working-- have you been copying and pasting or typing them in? Sometimes copy and paste doesn't work because of a difference in fonts.

Good luck!

T. Lynn

I don't think the 10% off code is valid so you'd have to wait for another one.

Add up everything you want to buy and see what the shipping would be on that total. Subtract that from the 10% (incase they come out with another code) to see what your savings would be.

Again, I would have only saved $25, minus whatever the shipping was for a $250 order. I was able to split it up into small orders to get the 4.95 shipping, thus saving $5 per order with the other code. Saved me $40 and that was a much better deal in my case.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 12, 2006 01:51 PM: Message edited by: T. Lynn ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you both for your help. I will do that.