Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't know if this has been posted, so if it has, sorry for posting old news.

In addition the showing the Felicity movie, the Samantha movie will also be re-aired this Thanksgiving season. (This info is from a customer service worker (She works in another department as well.) She was very nice and informative. She also said that she thinks that Felicity's clothes press is being redesigned. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Janie3082

That would be so cool if AG brings back Lissie's clothes press! Even if it looks a little different than the original, it would be awesome to have! Thanks for the info! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

rolloverrover

Yes, that would be awesome, as long as it's not pink and glittery and comes with stickers. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

RFLOL. So if it's purple and glittery and comes with a matching mini-makeup case for you, that would be okie doke?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by AGNan:
    Yes, that would be awesome, as long as it's not pink and glittery and comes with stickers. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That would be DD's dream come true - especially if there was little bit of purple!

But I'm wondering how many different styles an 18th-century clothes press comes in? When DH and I bought bedroom furniture 6-7 years ago, there was a clothes press available for our set. It looked exactly like Felicity's.

rolloverrover

A matching makeup case for me?!! Yes, what more could a true colonial girl want! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Smile

They're probably just making the Clothes press more space efficient. If I remember correctly, it was difficult to get very much of Lissie's stuff in it, so...it could well be a change for the better. Though, purple WOULD match my apartment...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

She also said that she thinks that Felicity's clothes press is being redesigned.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm still hoping for a much larger version of the small green travel trunk. I would love to see that in the same size as Kirsten/Addy/Josefina/Kit's trunks. I don't care too much for the tall, thin models that you cant store everything in. Granted, I probably wont be willing to fork out 150 bucks for a big box, but I would be much more inclined if it was the forest-green travel trunk.

And, I think they could even tie it into the story very well, what with it having been the box the Riding Habit was given to Felicity in. And hopefully, Changes for Felicity will play a large part in the movie, that book is my favorite of all the girls' books.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would love to see any kind of clothes press! If it's pink and purple, I'll just strip and stain it. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wow. a green travel trunk big enough for lissie would be awesome.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast