Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Why would you want the Rose Garden dress now? It's ugly! I bought one for my DD as a backup to her 15 year old one and we are returning it! The new dress looks like a faded copy of the original with wider stripes and faded colors. The old me we have looks 100% better than the new ones!

Inactive Member Princess_Lyndsi's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I really like it. I think it looks very nice on Lissie. Great fall dress. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

When you order Felicity's meet dress, it's just the dress and hair ribbon. The shift and shoes are separate. It really adds up!

Here is a site that lists the item codes.
    http://www.alaska.net/~jnoble/AGReplacementCodes.html

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by bigtree8:
    Why would you want the Rose Garden dress now? It's ugly! I bought one for my DD as a backup to her 15 year old one and we are returning it! The new dress looks like a faded copy of the original with wider stripes and faded colors. The old me we have looks 100% better than the new ones!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have yet to see the newer one. And I don't particularly want Felicity in her Traveling gown as her "meet" gown.

I spend a disproportionate amount of time on eBay, hanging around the older Felicity auctions and so far, I've gotten outbid in the last seven seconds or so on five of them in the last four days. I refuse to use one of the "auction snatcher" sites so I guess it's my fault.

My processor is fast but Time Warner is too slow!

In fact, I've written a note to myself to get hopping on one auction in particular - I've got to set my alarm clock to catch it! (God, I'm crossing that line, aren't I....?)

I probably WOULD prefer the older one but I can't seem to win THAT, either. I'm not having too much luck lately...and no BINs at the right price, either, because I'm usually willing to get hooked a bit on a BIN price in order to avoid THIS.

If I order it, and I hate it, I'll send it back. But if I end up hanging it all and ordering a new Felicity, I'll end up with the new one anyway and won't really know the difference.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12