Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's a dreary day today because of the rain, but it has brightened up since Anya arrived for her visit today. She was well packed, and has lots of cool and fun stuff. She settled in pretty quick and her and the gang are looking thourgh her scrapbooks.
    Once the weather clears up we'll head outside. Anya arrived dressed warmly and snugled up which is good since it it chillier than usual today. Here is her album of her arrival: Traveling Anya (aka Traveling Ruthie Ann)

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 13, 2006 01:55 PM: Message edited by: Gomunk ]</font>

Polly Marie

I like Traveling Anya's arrival outfit. Very cute!
    Thanks for the pics.
    It's good to hear of someone having cooler weather. It definitely still feels like summer here in south Texas. [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh Goodie! I can hardly wait to see what adventures Traveling Anya gets into next. It looks like she has met alot of friends at your house. [img]smile.gif[/img] I know she will enjoy her time with you. [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

Felicity_Fan85

Cute! I'm glad she arrived safely. I noticed Tinuviel_156's Kitty Kapers movie- I'm planning on ordering this soon!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm so pleased to see pictures of Ruthie again. I would have sent her off with ALL her stuff and a bigger box if I had known she wasn't going home after BeanBunny. That's not EVERYTHING she has collected-a lot of it was sent home and some is still here... I hope she has lots of fun with you! Susanna misses her friend a lot and will be happy to see your pictures!