Thread: Jess's Whole World Arrived! Plus more!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I ordered Jess's Whole World Tuesday morning and received everything but the PJs (back ordered until August). The Swing and the Scooter arrived today, the rest wihtin 36 hours of ordering with standard shipping!! I am so happy and my twins think it is Christmas. The Swing was a hit. I have no problems getting the dolls bitty-which my daughter prefers fits GREAT! Jess fits also but she gets immediately taken out and replaced with bitty. The noises are very quiet to the swing and it stands up to my three year olds abuse.
    The scooter is so cute! I am quite impresses, I was not sure if I would buy this, but it is very nice. I love the style. The scooter stands by itself and the dolls work great on it! The back light does not light up though? Is it suppsose to?? It is very well made and worth the money.
    Jess is very cute but I really prefer Mariosl her hair is so much fuller!!
    Her Kayak is very nice-I am so gald it is inflatable because it would be much too bulky. The paddle which sounds like a rainstick is very well made and really nice. I am sure it will get broke since my twins are fighting over it. I checked and they do not replacement parts yet for it. Hopefully with very well supervised playtime they will not break it. It is heavy plastic so we'll see!
    Besides the 2 in one Jess outfit (which is cute-and fits Bitty Baby GREAT including the life jacket} We ordered the tunic outfit and the Gymnastics outfit.
    The tunic outfit is very trendy. I love the clogs-they are so cute. I wish they had it in my daughters size but they only have the outfit in 7 and up and they wear a 5.
    The Gymnastics outfit went immediately on Jess. I have heard so vary reviews on this set and my girls love it and I think it is SO cute. I do have one complaint thought. The velcro on the leotard had snagged the leotard in many places. It is hard to take it on and off without it snagging. The cutest part is the accessoires which are so cute! My daughters and I love the mat (it folds up) and the ribbon which is CUTE! The whole set is worth the money just for the accessories. Very nice!
    I also received the Aviator outfit and Addy's dress. The aviator outfit has a very cute jacket-I wish it would of come with a shirt though. The khaki pants are not too exciting, but worth the $9 (with the code). Addy's dress is so cute and I do prefer this one. I do not have Addy yet...
    My husband actually got into the dolls and toys too. He looked at me and said, "I know what you are doing, when we build our house we will need to have a huge doll room" Gosh, he figured me out pretty fast!! When he is done with school in 2 years we will start to build and by then I hope to have a lot more!!! (He was in the Marines for 4 years, a stay at home dad for 4 years, and now back to school since our 3 kids will now be in school everyday this fall).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What a fun day at your house! I would love to have been a fly on the wall watching you and the twins pull out and discover and play with each new thing. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I love the sets that come with "toys;" they look so cute in pictures and in scenes set up around the house!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 13, 2006 03:11 PM: Message edited by: Jeanette M. ]</font>

Polly Marie

Sounds like a great day!
    [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]
    I think the swing is the best of Jess' collection. Looks great with dolls! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow, how exciting to have Christmas in the middle of the year! That's good to hear you liked Jess's scooter. I still have mixed feelings about it. I wish the khaki color was a navy blue though because it looks like a military vehicle to me, not something Jess would have access to. Can you take a picture of Jess riding the scooter outside? Perhaps if I saw it in a more realistic environment it would look more enticing.

I love the idea of the sounds and light for Jess's scooter though. Sounds really do change an item and make it seem more real. I have Jess's tree swing and the sounds are fun to hear. I wish they looped or played a little longer but I suppose a busy mom doesn't want to hear a monkey chattering very long. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Thanks for sharing the fun day at your house! [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Julia

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How exciting!!!!!!
    Can't wait for my son's Jess to arrive. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    I bet your three year old's are just adorable playing with all the new toys. [img]wink.gif[/img]

mandy1995
    oh my gosh I'm so happy for you. You must be so excited. I love jess's tree swing and the gymnastics outfit.

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What a fun day at your house! Thanks for the detailed reviews especially on the swing & scooter. I haven't gotten them yet & I'm still undecided, mostly because of their size. I'm with you on Marisol's hair versus Jess's hair. Marisol's is just amazing, whereas I must admit I'm a bit dissapointed with Jess's hair. But Marisol is a hard act to follow...Have fun playing! Katie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congrats on your Christmas in July!! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

Felicity_Fan85

Sounds like a lot of fun!