Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi!

I don't have any character dolls--yet! But I already know who I want and which characters they'll be named after so let's call this my character doll plan:

AGT #21 is going to be Carrie for Carrie Brady on Days of Our Lives--my favorite soap for more than 20 years, started watching when I was 9 [img]smile.gif[/img]

Emily may very well become Nancy Drew since we don't have Molly

AGT #28 (new Marisol one) is either going to be Isabelle named for Salma Hayak's character in "Fools Rush In" or possibly Carmen from "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants"

Hopefully at least one of these girls will be joining our family here pretty soon!

Katie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My AGT 3 is Elizabeth Wakefield from the Sweet Valley series. I'm more a fan of the books, but Sweet Valley High was a tv show, too.

Emily, AGT 5, is indirectly named after a tv character. I wanted a name that I assosciated certain feelings with, and after I picked it, I realized the assosciation came from The X-Files, which I used to be rather obsessed with, which leads to...

Dana Katherine Scully, AGT 17. Since I was *that* obsessed, all three of her names are those of the character.

In just over a week, I hope to have another addition to this list. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have a PM Molly who borrows Kirsten's clothes and pretends to be Laura from Little House and a PM Kirsten who borrows Samantha's clothes and is PollyAnna from the Disney movie with Haley Mills.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My future AGT 23 is going to be Rory from Gilmore Girls. I love the fact that Rory has the same last name in the show that I have (they only mention the Lorelai's middle names when they graduate from college).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know if I get #22 (or #27 [img]wink.gif[/img] ) she would be Veronica, from Veronica Mars. And if I get Elizabeth, she would probably be renamed Mary "Jackie" Faber from the Bloody Jack books (though right now I already have a pirate Jackie inspired by the books)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't really have character dolls, unless you count Piper (22) who is like Paris Hilton [img]tongue.gif[/img] .

But I have named dolls after characters/people:

*Harper Lee Simmons is #23 and is named after Harper Lee
    *My Emily will be named Emily Elizabeth Darcy-Bennet after Elizabeth Bennet in PRIDE AND PREJUDICE and will probably be a modern British girl obsessed with the Jane Austen books, and be a historical reenactor

I would also really love to get a Sara Crewe doll.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12