Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was wondering if any of your dolls are named after characters from TV or the movies?

I have
    Rose from Titanic [img]tongue.gif[/img] M Felicity

Maddie as Maddie Coleman from As the World Turns: AGT16 I LOVE HER [img]smile.gif[/img]

Harley as Harley from Guiding Light: AGT21

Dinah from Guiding Light: PM Kirsten

Reva from Guiding Light: She needed to be rewigged because she had dolly cancer and recently Reva on the soaps recovered from cancer. She is a PM Molly.

Lucy as Lucy Montgumrey from As the World Turns: GT7

I just got Ally and when I saw her, I know she was an Ally. One of my all time favorite characters on the soaps was from As the World Turns. Her name was Alison Stuart. so I guess Ally can double as her too [img]smile.gif[/img]

I know someone has an adorbale Anne of Green Gables, and Ria told me she has Toula from My Big Fat Greek Wedding. Anyone else?

Edited because I put Lily instead of Lucy...I need to go back to bed...

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 01, 2006 06:47 PM: Message edited by: Dancing_Queen ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just one - our Lindsey is Lucy Pevensie from the Narnia series. [img]smile.gif[/img] That way she can wear Molly/Kit clothes, and medieval/fantasy gowns too.

Kim

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 01, 2006 07:01 PM: Message edited by: kboyd912 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As a matter of fact, yes! [img]wink.gif[/img] My Brooke Penelope Davis (AGT 14) is named after a main character from the WB's One Tree Hill. Peyton Elizabeth Sawyer (AGT 24) and Brooke are best friends on the show.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 01, 2006 07:05 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My Mattel Samantha is my WB Samantha's great-granddaughter named Samantha Claire Parradine, but she time travels as Claire Jos?phine Marie Parradine...who is a character in the CBS Titanic miniseries from 1996/1997. Well, okay, I made the middle names up, but Claire Parradine is not made up.

My #25, when I get her, will be Sophia "Sophie" Am?lie Neveu after Sophie in <u>The DaVinci Code</u> and Am?lie in my favorite French movie of the same name.

I also hope to have an Anne of Green Gables one day.

And my Marisol and Josefina both have Esperanza and Elena as their middle names after Elena Montero and her mother, Esperanza in The Mask of Zorro.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

DD has non-AG dolls who are Laura and Mary Ingalls.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've got Anne of Green Gables and now I am working on Laura Ingalls

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Misty is named after Misty on Pokemon, heh.

And my AGT26 is Raven after Raven-Symone.

Jess will be renamed once the official doll retires, and there isn't "Jess" all over the place. It's hard to keep with a name change when everything else is saying Jess. Not sure what her name will be, but definitely something Japanese. Or maybe after some Asian character on some random tv show/book/movie.

Pretty much an AGT doll I get I get is going to be named after a book/tv character.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by cami713:
    Misty is named after Misty on Pokemon, heh.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Aww is she your Avater? She looks like Misty! I used to love her! lol great idea [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't have any dolls named from shows but Dancing Queen Ilove your choice of soaps. Those are the ones I watch [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] .

*AG Star*

Originally posted by kboyd912:
    Just one - our Lindsey is Lucy Pevensie from the Narnia series. [img]smile.gif[/img] That way she can wear Molly/Kit clothes, and medieval/fantasy gowns too.

Kim

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ September 01, 2006 07:01 PM: Message edited by: kboyd912 ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cool! I would love to see some pictures of your Lucy. I gave Nellie the middle name Lucy and Felicity the middle name Susan after the Pevensie girls.
    ETA: Someday I hope to get AGOT 25 and have her be Violet Baudelaire from a Series of Unfortunate Events.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 01, 2006 09:52 PM: Message edited by: *AG Star* ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast