Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

I just got a doll from ebay that is actually AGOT16 (PM too!). My seller had bought her from someone who either passed her off as Samantha or thought she was Samantha, so she has Sam's meet dress which I was going to resell because I have one tagged Pleasant Co. Made in West Germany (or is it Hungary?)

Anyway, is the untagged an even older one? A couple of people I know said they had untagged clothing on some white body AGs or some of the very early ones. I was just wanting to know if untagged = desirable to buy or not. Should I keep the untagged and sell the Pleasant Co one then? Any ideas or info would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 18, 2006 01:16 PM: Message edited by: Tari ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have an untagged Sam meet dress too.
    I believe it was Ria that told me some are tagged and some not.
    Don't know the age of the doll it came on.
    I found it in a bag of doll clothes at a TS.
    The fabric seems just a bit dofferent,too.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Beth! I noticed the fabric wasn't quite as taffeta-like as the other one I have. It almost seemed like plain cotton but I noticed it still has that taffeta sheen to it. I guess I might do ok then if I try and sell it. I guess my main concern was that being untagged may seem like it's not authentic but if untagged ones do exist, that definitely makes me feel better! Thanks again! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 18, 2006 01:36 PM: Message edited by: Tari ]</font>