Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Often Do You Change Your Girl(s) Clothes?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My dolls get changed on a seasonal schedule that has become more like bi-monthly as I aquire more outfits. I like for everyone to be in the same sort of outfit, but if I don't have a certain outfit then they revert to their "Meet" outfit.

I have started to buy 3 outfits a year and I buy all from the same book, rather than the same doll, to help me dress them in theme better.

Ashley1972

I don't have alot of clothes for my dolls so they get changed seasonally and when they get a new outfit.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Every season, twice in summer/ winter. Also for occations, such as TDS and lesson plans, depends....

TitanicLover15

I do the same thing to Josefina. In the fall I put her in her meet outfit I have like 7 winter dresses, and only 2 summer ones I must get more outfits

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It depends. Sometimes they'll be in the same thing for days; other times I'll change them every couple of days. I just changed all of them the other night, when I came back from Charlotte, because they'd been dressed up before I left for Traveling Ruthie's departure and they looked pretty uncomfortable all pressed up.

About the only historical I don't see time-hopping (so far) is Felicity. I don't have Kit so Nellie wears her clothes a lot (right now she's looking very sporty in Kit's Reds shirt and a pair of AG jeans). Marisol looks odd to me in Sam's dresses (good excuse for another outfit). Sam'll wear anything and looks great doing it. Molly, too, often wears AGT things and has a couple of handmade outfits.

I haven't changed my as yet unnamed AGT's outfit. She must be melting in the Urban outfit!

I, too, am doing the Halloween thing. This will be the one time Felicity time travels, so to speak. I want to keep her outfit a surprise, though!

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 05, 2005 08:25 PM: Message edited by: mollymom ]</font>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12