Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The only thing I can tell you is maybe get her another size-the bigger one. On Christmas Eve she could try them both on, and see which fits better and return the other.

(I'm sure by its nature going to be a "hot" holiday item from there). My mom used to do that with all my clothes that she bought me when I was younger-and AG return policy you shouldn't have a problem [img]smile.gif[/img]

-Jordyn

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

T. Lynn, Out of curiosity, which size did you order? I'm planning to order these for Jillian and I don't know which size to order. We have the small size Molly pajamas and they are HUGE. So I was thinking about getting the XS size. But if that is what you ordered and it looks small, I might go ahead and order the Small.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I had the same dilemma with the in-store shortie PJ's. I did exactly as Starearedkid suggested and ordered the next size as well. It turned out we kept the larger size. I returned the small ones and DD and I had fun choosing something with our "Credit" money. DH wasn't too sure how we got the credit [img]wink.gif[/img] . I do find all of their knit shirts run small and the pants big.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 13, 2006 07:39 AM: Message edited by: vew-tori ]</font>

T. Lynn

I ordered the small. She's 6 (tall and skinny) so I thought the 7/8 would be a great size and get more use out of them. The pants seem ok but the top just doesn't look as roomy as what I though.

Again, it could be just me. Most of her pajamas are the silk ones from AG so it could be just due to the material.

I was just curious what everyone else thought but so far, it doesn't seem that anyone else got them for girls.

T. Lynn

Ok, I didn't have the extra money right now to order another set in a larger size (thus having 2) so I did something else.

I had her close her eyes while I slipped it on her. There is some room in it so I guess it's not so bad. I still thought it would be a little more roomy being a 7/8 so I'm still debating on what to do. Still might exchange it for the next size up yet...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How funny! I can just see your girl closing her eyes while you slip it on her. (LOL!) She must be a very good girl, because if my Mom did that to me, I would peek to see what was going on! [img]wink.gif[/img] I'm glad the pajamas worked for you. I have been admiring that same set and was thinking whether I should get it for my DD and her DD. Thank you for the review. [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

lol-your poor daughter-first comparing hair colors while she laid on her back-then this. She must be very curious not to mention cooperative!! lol The one thing thats good is if its polyester-it won't shrink-so you don't have to worry about that factor also. Next week-I'm going to order the xs and s for my two girls-and I'll compare those two to see if there is a big difference in the sizes. I'm not sure they'll hold off until Christmas either. They may be too cute to wait. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Allison

T. Lynn

Question

Please let me know if you think they run small or not.

I received the set for my daughter today. To me, the top seems to be a little small. I know other pajamas I ordered ran a little big but maybe because the others I have are the silky and this is polyester. The pants seem fine but I just don't know about the top. My daughters also tall and skinny and I like it to be just a little big to get more wear out of it for my money. I was just shocked when the top was smaller than I expected...or is it just me?

I wish I could try it on my daughter but it's a Christmas Eve present. I don't know whether to exchange it or not.

T. Lynn

I was watching her very closely to make sure she didn't peak. She kept asking if it was top from the Limited Too and which one.

She's very good at not peeking, keeping secrets, etc...so I'm lucky (in a way).

Last year we were shopping for a video camera for my husband. He worked so many side jobs while laid off and didn't once complain when I had my emotional days. I wanted to get him something really nice. Anyway, we looked for 6 months making sure to get the perfect one and she never said a word to him. He was so shocked Christmas morning (I made up a poem thanking him and stuff and then made him search for his gift). He couldn't believe that she knew.

edited: I decided to order the medium and will be comparing the two sizes.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 13, 2006 03:43 PM: Message edited by: T. Lynn ]</font>