Thread: Thinking of sending $35 Lindsey to Hospital....

Dancin'4'AG

Question

I was thinking of removing her head and sending her in headless for a new head and keeping the old head incase the new head is not to my liking-will I be able to do this? its not like i am being dishonest or anything- i have lindsey and the body is a lindsey body. any thoughts?? [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The hospital will not put a head on a headless doll, but they have been known to return the old head if you request it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've sent in two headless dolls with notes on who they were (Addy and Felicity), and they replaced them for me no questions asked, but I think it might be a different story with a L.E. doll because otherwise people would be sending in all these bodies without heads asking for kailey, Marisol, Lindsey ect.. The dolls I asked for are still made and can be bought from AG so it wasn't a problem. I would attach a note, and then call twice. Once when she is in transit and then on the day scheduled for service to confirm that you want the head back (AG will know which day they should be working on orders that came in on the day your will). I've noticed that you pretty much have to hammer it in or they tend to ignore things. Good luck and lucky you for that Lindsey!

Shanna

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've never sent a doll to the AG Hospital, but I've heard that they will replace a Lindsey head on a headless doll--there's supposed to be a sort of coded tag inside the body of the LE's (and probably all the other dolls as well)that tell who they are. I imagine this is supposed to cover those cases where an LE doll's head is actually lost or destroyed, and the owners have no choice but to send the doll in without a head.

In any case, I'd call CS first to see if they know what is done in the case of an LE without a head. [img]eek.gif[/img]

Good luck! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I thought I read some place there has been a recent change and the hospital will not accept any headless dolls anymore. I'd call and ask.

I just got a Lindsey back from the hospital yesterday. I sent her for a new head and she looks fabulous! Tons better than before (bangs had been cut, hair was in horrible condition). There were two pen marks on her foot that I couldn't remove and neither could the hospital, but all the other marks are gone. Her limbs are tight. I am so pleased I sent her in! She's like a whole new doll. (I didn't take any before pictures but she looked awful!)