Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wish I lived right by you, I would go help you look for her right now!!!! This makes me so sad!!! I am praying you can find her. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I thought about going back to look now, but it's getting dark and it's been raining off and on, and I don't think that's a safe area to be roaming around by yourself at night, especially Lower Wacker Drive.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Do you have anyone who could go with you to help? Don't be embarrased, I wouldn't it. She is very valueable and special to you more importantly. [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm so sorry to hear this I wish you lots of luck tommorrow in finding her.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] I'm so sorry for your loss! I'll be praying that you find her tomorrow.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am so sorry Katie! I feel so sad. My heart is breaking for you. I am just so sorry!
    Have you called the police station? If I found a doll, I would turn her in to the police station so she could find her Mommy. I am SO SORRY. Good luck.

Polly Marie

Unhappy

SO sorry! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wish I had more friends.

I just tried to call my best friend but no answer. She always busy now since she got married. I can't think of anyone else. [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img] I wouldn't call or even tell my mom.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 25, 2006 09:14 PM: Message edited by: Diamond Dragon (Katie from IL) ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You poor girl! I can only imagine how you feel. But you have to try to find her. Please, don't be embarrased to call and ask someone to go with you. Posting fliers would be a good idea...maybe you could offer a little reward? Remember to ask about her in any nearby buildings - someone could have turned her in. Sweety, I'm praying you find her. If the worst happens and you can't find her, read "Hitty: her first hundred years" It's a great book about a little doll who has all sorts of adventures when she gets lost.

Don't give up. I'm praying you find her and sending you hugs from central Indiana!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh my gosh, Katie, I'm so sorry! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] I hope you can find her tomorrow. Perhaps she's just camping out in a bush waiting for you. Don't feel embarrassed to put an ad in the paper or put up signs. People lose things (including dolls) all of the time. I know it's not the same, but when I was younger, I took my mom's childhood baby doll to a restaurant for dinner, and both my mom and I forgot all about her. She was left on the table all night. And when we went back the next day, she was not in the lost and found because someone had taken her home. We put up signs by the restaurant, but we didn't have any luck. She was gone forever. And I still blame myself! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] I don't know what I'd do if I was in the same boat as you're in. It makes me not want to take my Marisol anywhere. I just wish I had a NIB Marisol in my closet, so I could send her to you!

Good luck. I hope you find her or at least another one you can rescue from eBay or something. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]