Thread: Feel Better Kit any reviews?? Baby and stoller AGOT set reviews?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OK I know I am asking a lot tonight... Any thought on the Feel Better Kit?? OK I am a nurse and my kids love to play doctor (a little influence from me probably helped that one but now they play all the time-being twins they have a ready doctor and patient). Also, any thought on the baby AGOT and stroller set?? I would myself prefer polly and the cradle but my 4 year old is more into the non historical stuff as she is not too old yet. Would she be OK for that set?? She plays with my 18 inch dolls all the time-of course Emily goes everywhere with us lately!! If is sturdy and will it hold up to a 4 year old. I know it's for 8 and up... But, it's so darn cute!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have a 4 year old. She got her first bitty baby when she was 2 from our neighbor. Last Christmas she got the blonde twins stroll and go collection (Stroller and play outfits - she even got the wagon) and for her fourth Birthday (last April) she got Felicity from her Nannie. She also got a few AG gift certificates for her birthday and saved them and some extra money to get Jess and some accessories when we took her to AGPNY a month after her birthday... Long story short... she LOVES her dolls. She has a few accessories and she is VERY good with them. She plays with her dolls pretty much everyday. She is getting the feel better kit and the wheel chair for Christmas this year because she LOVES to play nurse. She says she is going to be a nurse when she grows up. I know the box says for 8 and up... But I think it depend on the girl. My DD is very careful with her toys. Especially her AG stuff. Shes knows that she is lucky to have such nice dolls. As for the bathtub, I decided not to get that for her. It was a little big and I found another bath tub at Tuesday Morning that serves the purpose. BUT, she did pick out and buy the bitty baby High Chair when we went to NY. It has alot of Play value. The top comes off and the bottom can be a table. Do you have that one? I also got her the potty and accessoried for this Christmas. It is adorable and I know she is going to LOVE it. I hope it help DS learn to go on the potty as well... he is almost 2. I hope this helps.

T. Lynn

The little baby and stroller set is cute. I got that for my daughter as well for Christmas. She loves her babies and dolls.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi! I have a 5 year old and she sounds like your daughter. She plays nurse, or in our case doctor, and veterinarian. She also loves to play feeding and getting her babies to sleep. We have the bitty high chair and the crib. The 18" girls fit in the crib as well. She is actually getting a double decker crib from a friend, who makes furniture, and we are going to be selling hers. Are you interested in the crib and or the high chair? She is getting rid of the high chair for a treat seat. It will work better for her playroom than the high chair and she will actually be getting 2 (shhh! don't tell her!) We also have the front to back double stroller that gets banged and run around everywhere. It holds up well and is still in great condition. You can barely tell she has used it. It is retired, but you can find it on ebay. I think it is certainly worth the money. The bummer is that it doesn't let the babies "lie down" and it is still large even when it is folded. Wouldn't give it up for the world though. It is one of her favorite items.

Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The baby and stroller is so cute! Highly reccomended!

Intresting thing I noticed with my Deanna (the baby doll) is that her clothes/hat have bitty baby tags in them, so technically, it's a bitty baby!

She has blonde hair and blue eyes and a ruffly pink sleeper and hat. The stroller is canvas like and has a very cute flowery print, and the handle has foamy like handles. The wheels are transparent purple and very cute [img]smile.gif[/img] . I LOVE this item!

Here's Deanna in my AGPNY loot album;
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2106144400

In case it dosen't automatically go, start at picture 14.

Oh yeah, and the bunny is ADORABLE!