I was just getting ready to change my dolls' clothing, and when I was changing Maggie's clothes, my oldest, I noticed two long pieces of thread from her wig amongst her hair. It was still attached, but I don't know if that's a bad sign that her hair may fall out there.

She was my first doll and I want to keep her as is. I would hate to get her a new head, it just wouldn't be the same.
She needs her legs tightened as it is.

Also, I know Mattel bought the company in '98(correct?), but I got Maggie and Felicity in 2000, and they seem different than my other dolls. There skin has a different texture and smoother feel, their torsos are much thicker, and their wigs appear to be a bit different. Is it at all possible they may be PM? I didn't know it there is a chance of this even though Mattel owned the company by then. Because if so, will they possibly have PM heads if Maggie's wig begins to fall out? I'm just don't know what to do. My poor girl. [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 28, 2005 01:25 AM: Message edited by: my little jelly bean ]</font>