Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Are you ready for TOMORROW???!

Are you on the board today at all, or are you busy packing to camp out at you-know-where?

Are you making your list and checking it twice?

Are you doing happy dances, or are you merely catatonic with excitement? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

Have fun tomorrow, and remember to hire a few bearers and a U-Haul to carry home all your purchases! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

P.S. Try to leave a few Addies for some other people! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (hee-hee!) [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

prasnlrd

Originally posted by AsianAG:
    Are you ready for TOMORROW???!

Are you on the board today at all, or are you busy packing to camp out at you-know-where?

Are you making your list and checking it twice?

Are you doing happy dances, or are you merely catatonic with excitement?

Have fun tomorrow, and remember to hire a few bearers and a U-Haul to carry home all your purchases!

P.S. Try to leave a few Addies for some other people!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">YOU HOOT!! HA!!! Yes, I am nearly nuttier than you and beside my self with excitement. I have been wearing my HB Name Tage all day.

Bossy Amanda ia dressed, my clothes are laid out, phone numbers written down, new lithium batteries bought, train/bus iteniary/map printed out...need I say more....

I have tried to keep busy today, so I will be tired tonight when I go to bed. I have a feeling I will not be able to sleep. My train leaves at 6am tomorrow. After one train and a bus connection, I am supposed to arrive around the corner from: <font size="10">AGPLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</font>

OH DEAR ME!!! Now I am getting really excited!!! I better go do some gardening or something! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!........

Oh.. and Jennette PM'd me . She is here already!!!<font size="10">SO MUCH EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!</font>

Oh yes I nearly forgot!...The AGPLA opening is on the local news stations too! GAAAAAAAAAAAA....

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] Ok, I am cool..take ten deep breaths... [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]