Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

First look at what I designed for displaying the AG trunks, books, dolls and accessories.

The lower base is 28" deep. The bottom left side has two shelves, each shelve will hold two trunks. These shelves are for Kit, Kirsten, Josafina and Addy's trunks. I can get two trunks per shelve. The middle area is for 2 Molly trunks and 2 Samantha Trunks. The right side is for a trunk for Nellie and one for Emily (which is really another Molly and Samantha trunk.) There is also space for two Felicity new Clothes presses.

The book shelves are on top of the space for the trunks. The book shelve has a false back so that AG items can be storied. On top is three boxes for displace of three dolls. The box on the left is for Felicity. I think Josefina will be on the lower right box and not sure about the top box. I think Kit will look cute on the upper left side above Felicity and Elizabeth.

I will still need boxes made just to have on the floor to set up the other dolls.

The shelves have been put in the closet, and the AG clothes poles are made and ready to be hung. Can't wait.

Painters are next in line.

[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WOW! I am practically speechless. [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow! I can't wait to see the progress. I'm very impressed. I too have always wanted a doll/ toy room.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry, double post

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 02, 2006 05:12 PM: Message edited by: FarmhouseGirl ]</font>

Inactive Member ahickel@comcast.net's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That is totally amazing!! Very fun, congrats to you. I was just wondering what people do with their AG items. I have alot of the furniture and it is quite big. Will you set up the girls beds anywhere or their tables?

Dancingfewl423

That's awesome! Looks like everything's going to be spectacular - can't wait to see the final product!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The rooms look great so far, but would you mind taking the pictures out of your signature? They are HUGE and not as fun to look at as some of your previous doll pictures. If you need help posting the pictures in the body of your post, just ask [img]smile.gif[/img] . Thanks!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OK, I'm turning <font color="green">GREEN </font> with envy! LOL. I love your designs. I can really tell that you put a lot of thought into this! It looks fabulous so far. Keep the pictures coming! I can't wait to see the finished room.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 02, 2006 08:54 PM: Message edited by: MOM to JILLIAN ]</font>

Felicity_Fan85

I can't wait to seethe progress and finished room either! I like seeing everyone's rooms/storage; I can get some ideas because over the summer I hope (in between everything else) to make more space in my room so I can have a place to display my girls as they currently sit on my bed.

13Pumpkins

Looks like it'll be pretty darn cool! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast