Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I posted this in another thread, but I wanted to put it here too. I am sorry for not posting something earlier, when this started.

I hope they do get someone to run night shift. I know I am on all hours of the night, and there are several I see on during those hours.
    It does not bother me so much to see someone being a nuisance, but it REALLY UPSETS me when things are said that are not appropriate for our younger members to see- OR for ANY of us to have to see.

Like Miss Boop keeps saying, The BEST way to beat a troll is to never ever reply- not even once to his thread. THEN start your very own new thread. Tell us about your favorite dolly or outfit, tell us what is on your wish list.

ALSO, Never forget you can choose to IGNORE anyone you do not like.To IGNORE someone, click on their profile (in their posts it will be the icon of the little guy next to a folder) then look at the bottom, it will say the members name, then it will say : ADD TO YOUR IGNORE LIST. (If you ever block someone by mistake, you can remove them from the "blocked" list by going to your own profile, scroll all the way to the bottom. You will see the "Post Ignore List", simply click the members name, and they will be "un-blocked".)

If everyone would ignore these people, they would magically disappear. After all, it is no fun to cause trouble if no one cares. These people are just looking for attention, without it, they will move on to the next board.

And finally, I know that Hostboard is near and dear to everyone, as it is to me, but any time there is someone lurking here bothering you, please feel free to visit AGPT while you wait for the situation to improve here. I have no doubt that the mods will get it taken care of as soon as they are aware of things.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well said Anna, one thing this Mom cannot stand is "Potty Mouth" and there is no excuse for it.

And one thing this person was looking for was reaction from members, this is a lesson to let is roll off your back and move on.

Patience is something hard to learn, I know, but well worth it.

So lets move on and discuss our dollies.

[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]