Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Exciting News!!! LE 2006 info!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

kitschywoman, you just made my day. 3D? What is this! I love the VH1 shows, and I hope they put them on DVD soon. I'd get all the 80s and 90s ones.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's not out yet. It's coming soon, judging by the commercials on VH1. I find it interesting that they now have three series dedicated to the 80's vs. their 70's and 90's Strikes Back shows.

I would also kill to get these on DVD. Only I'll pass on the 90's and get the 70's instead. [img]redface.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's not out yet. It's coming soon, judging by the commercials on VH1. I find it interesting that they now have three series dedicated to the 80's vs. their 70's and 90's Strikes Back shows.
    I would also kill to get these on DVD. Only I'll pass on the 90's and get the 70's instead.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">How weird! I haven't seen a single commercial for it. I feel like a bad fan now, lol. And I just watched like 3 episodes of the 90s one over the weekend, you'd think they would have shown some then! But, thanks so much for letting me know. I'm always excited when they make a new set.

I was surprised they did the 90s part deux so soon after the first set, but they left out two of the things I was most looking forward to hearing them make fun of: Titanic and Pokemon. I was very confused when it ended and they failed to talk about both! There were pictures on the website of both, so I was *sure* they'd talk about them.

The now 3 sets for the 80s show just how popular they are! The 90s weren't that long ago, I was surprised to see them do the decade, but was in love with it. Being almost 20, I mostly grew up in the 90s, lots of fond memories there. And lots of not-so-fond, lol.

Do you think they'll ever release them to DVD? I'd pay as much as I do for any other TV season, and I'm sure there are a BUNCH of other people who would, too. Even though they're on quite often, lol.

Do you have a favorite panelist? Michael Ian Black and Hal Sparks are my favorites. MIB is *too* funny.

Edit: here's the website- http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/i_love_...d/series.jhtml

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ September 14, 2005 12:04 PM: Message edited by: cami713 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

1985 - Apple Computer - enough said about changing history.

oooh, I almost forgot, you know a decade is now historical when kids are having '80s parties like we used to have '50s sockhops [img]eek.gif[/img]

On another random and associative thought ... after reading one of Miki's posts about studying in another country - what about an American Girl living abroad? Possibilities are endless.

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ September 14, 2005 12:02 PM: Message edited by: balletmom ]</font>